The eye region is susceptible, is always exposed, and suffers from the contractions of the muscles responsible for the movements of blinking and tearing. With few collagen and elastin fibers, it is usually not so hydrated.
Eye Area Treatment
All parts around the eyes are affected by aging – the eyelids, the lower part, where dark circles are located, and the lateral part, of the dreaded crow’s feet. Therefore, the prevention against wrinkles should start early and with products that have some specific assets, such as:
- Vitamin C, effective in reducing bags and dark circles;
- Vitamin E, which activates the region’s microcirculation;
- Panthenol is also called pro-vitamin B5 and has a high regenerative and wetting power;
- Fisheye treatment: know which ones are effective
- Folliculitis: know the treatments for each area of the body
- Collagen and elastin, indispensable to reduce wrinkles, to firm the skin;
- Hyaluronic acid and retinol, which work by reducing swelling and also firming the skin.
When Do Wrinkles Appear Around The Eyes?
Wrinkles are one of the first signs of aging. Although experts already indicate that the treatment against wrinkles and other signs of aging should start from the age of 20, many people only start thinking about preventing wrinkles from 30. At this age, they start to appear.
With them still subtle, if appropriate treatment is carried out, as specific creams for this region are based on collagen, it is possible to contain the advance of wrinkles. Allied to the treatment, other precautions are necessary to avoid the intensification of wrinkles, such as:
- Reduce alcohol and cigarette consumption;
- Increase water consumption;
- Use sunscreen throughout the day;
- Eat more fruits and vegetables;
- Sleep well;
- Wear sunglasses when exposed to the sun.
Eye Area Treatment
There are several treatments indicated for the eye area, each with a specific function.
Vitamin C For The Eyes
It is an antioxidant, serving to reduce bags, wrinkles, and dark circles. It has no contraindications.
Fractional Co2 Laser
This treatment from kraff eye institute is indicated for slightly more intense wrinkles, such as those that appear after 40. The number of sessions usually varies according to the type and state of the wrinkles, but from the first, it is already possible to see some results.
The fractional C02 Laser works by destroying the tissue in the eye area and promoting cell renewal. This process usually causes a minor peeling in the region, which recovers after four or five days.
Botulinum toxin or Botox is one of the best-known treatments for wrinkles. This treatment is usually very effective for more apparent wrinkles and, because of this, specialists were chosen as the best way to prevent wrinkles and other expression marks.
Botox works by paralyzing the muscles of the regions that have been applied, which prevents the damage caused by opening and closing the eyes. The application should be carried out two or three times a year and, with each session, the wrinkles become less and less apparent. The result is long-term.